With us you can get the required documents authenticated properly without having to cancel your busy schedule. We can save you both money and time by making you avoid standing in long queues at an Embassy. We know that legalisation of documents at both the Foreign & Commonwealth Office and Consular Legalisation can be a hectic and confusing process, and this is why we are here- to make the process swift and easy for you.
- Each & every section along with the Apostille should be translated into Portuguese in the order – English pages first followed by the Portuguese pages as in the same order as the English along with the Apostille followed by the Translator’s certificate;
- As for the Power of Attorney for a company will require the following documents – Board Resolution and a Covering Letter for the Embassy outlining the purpose of the legalisation and Certificate of Incorporation;
- Ribboning to be required for multiple document pages;
- For embassy records, photocopies of every document are required;
- A line should be drawn if any pages within the document are blank with a note mentioning that they have been intentionally left blank.
These are guidelines only; requirements and fees of Embassies can change with little or no notice, always check with the end parties where you are sending your document of their requirements.
White Horse Solicitors & Notary Public
96 White Horse Lane
London E1 4LR
Private Car Park Bays for clients at the rear of our Office
The 25, 309 and 205 buses run closest to our Office
Nearest Tube Station:
Stepney Green Underground tube station – (District Line) – (1 minute walk to our Office)
Mile End and Whitechapel Underground Tube Station – (Central Line) – (7 – 10 minutes walk to our Office)
Global Notarisation Requirements
Contact us if you have any questions or queries with regard to your particular requirements
SELECT COUNTRY REQUIREMENT