Moving abroad for work can be a very exciting process but at the same time, it must be a legally meticulous process. The initial stage for me as a notary will be to verify, certify and legalise your personal and academic certificates. The UAE is so particular about necessary documents that the absence of any can result to a rejected application. Thus it is vital that you bring with you:
1) Passport (with at least 6 months validity).
2) Every member of the family must have their individual passports (If you are accompanied by any of them)
3)No Israel Visa entry on the passport
4)Marriage certificate (If your spouse will accompany you)
5) A letter of certified, notarised and attested letter of consent by father of children if you are a female and plan to take child/children with you.
6) Notarised copies of necessary academic certificates.

I have great experience in assisting my clients to take all necessary procedures when travelling to any country for purposes of work. If you are in need of this service or would like more information, please contact me by email (, phone on 020 3817 7502 or mobile 07957 364 414. I am also contactable via WhatsApp.